|Job title:||Sales Associate|
|Location:||Dandenong South, Victoria|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Kick-start your career within Residential Construction with one of Melbourne's highly awarded Custom Home Builders! This builder is paving the way for a more personalised and targeted experience to customer service that places them at the forefront of the custom build space.
Servicing Melbourne's East and South-east regions, their beautiful architectural designs and custom homes come second to none. Their head office is just as beautifully designed, a space you can be excited to come to work in.
In your exciting new career step as a Sales Associate, your role will be supporting a friendly New Home Consultant with their multicultural clientele. Your new duties will include:
- Schedule all meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate relevant enquiries with the New Home Consultant.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Maintain order records from company bodies.
- Provide friendly and supportive customer service throughout the client's home build.
- The ability to assist departments with Mandarin translation would be looked upon favourably.
- Perform general administration duties.
Why you want to work HERE
- Full support in starting your career within the Residential Construction industry.
- Join a team of passionate, friendly, and supportive members.
- Beautifully designed homes that you can be proud to represent.
- Learning and development opportunities to move throughout the business.
- The ability to speak Mandarin is highly advantageous.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Proven experience in a similar role (preferred but not essential).
- Advanced computer skills with CRM system experience as an advantage.
- Proven multitasking abilities within a fast-paced environment.
- Driver's licence and own transport.
- MUST be working towards building a career within Residential Construction.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted