|Job title:||Sales Associate - Custom Builder|
|Salary||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + Super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
My client is a successful home builder based in the outer SE Suburbs. They are a friendly and easy-going team that cares about building strong relationships across all areas of the business and takes pride in producing high quality builds for their customers. With an easy-going director and a hands-on leadership team, they have experienced year-on year growth. Due to this continual stable growth, they are seeking a keen individual who's passionate about construction and is looking for the support to grow and develop in this space!
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is early in their career and looking to take a step into the residential construction industry. This is an opportunity for you to be exposed to many areas of the business. Once you have discovered which pathway is right for you, my client will facilitate your progression within the business.
- Strong reputation for building quality products at affordable prices - be proud put your name to them
- Team oriented, supportive, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to progress your career into Sales Consulting or Building Administration
- Fantastic opportunity for your career development as you will be mentored by the best in the business
- Get exposure to various areas of construction - broad position where no two days will be the same
- Very low staff turnover (hard to find in this industry!)
- Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm from their head office
- Supporting sales staff with qualifying leads, proposal follow-ups and sales administration
- Reception duties including email and phone management, arranging meeting rooms and managing the front of house
- Updating the CRM and software systems with new information
- Stakeholder relationship management, providing unparallel customer experience
- Liaising with a number of internal stakeholders including Sales, Building Administrators and operations team
- Ad hoc administration when required
- Strong experience in Customer Service, residential construction experience not required (they will teach you everything you need to know!)
- Can do attitude and a positive, team-oriented work ethic
- You have a passion for delivering a positive customer experience
- Enjoy working with a small and inclusive team
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.