Sales Assistant / Cadet
|Job Title:||Sales Assistant / Cadet|
|Location:||Mornington Peninsula, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 15:19|
About the Company
My client is a successful home builder based in the outer SE Suburbs. They are a friendly and easygoing team that cares about building strong relationships across all areas of the business and takes pride in producing high quality builds for their customers. With an easy-going director and a hands-on leadership team, they have experienced year-on year growth and it doesn't look like they are stopping any time soon! Due to this continual stable growth and a company restructuring, they are seeking a keen individual who's passionate about construction and is looking to take the next step in their career.
About the Role
- Supporting sales staff with estimating and materials calculations for new home build enquiries
- Completing estimating requirements and documentation within budgeted time lines
- Calculating quantities and maintaining inventories for materials options
- Setting prices based on supplier rates and margin schedules
- Liaising with a number of internal stakeholders including Sales, Designers and Purchasing teams
- Ad hoc administration when required
- Keen eye for finer details and mathematically minded
- Can do attitude and a positive, team oriented work ethic
- Enjoy working with a small and inclusive team
- Tertiary studies in construction or related field is favourable
- 0-2 years exposure to construction (either on-site, in office or through studies) is ideal
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
Why you want to Work Here
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is early in their construction career and not sure which path they would like to take. This is an opportunity for you to be exposed to many areas of the business, from sales, estimating, contracts and drafting. Once you have discovered which pathway is right for you, my client will facilitate your progression within the business.
- Strong reputation for building quality products at affordable prices - be proud put your name to them
- Team oriented, supportive and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to progress your career into either Sales Consulting or Estimating
- Fantastic opportunity for your career development as you will be mentored by the best in the business
- Get exposure to various areas of construction - broad position where no two days will be the same
- Very low staff turnover (hard to find in this industry!)
Does this Sound Like You?
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to apply with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's