Safety Coordinator - Civil
|Job Title:||Safety Coordinator - Civil|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 16:20|
My client is a large Tier 1 Civil Contractor who are working on some of Victoria's biggest and best major infrastructure projects. With a huge influx in works they are now looking for a HSE Coordinator to come on board to be their eyes and ears on site to make sure one of their projects are safe and adhering to environmental and quality standards.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Site inductions for site to ensure safe work procedures
- Management of site traffic and deliveries
- Enforcing a safety culture and working environment
- Compliance of OH&S Safety Act, Regulations, Guidelines, Codes of Practice and industry standards as set out by WorkSafe Victoria
- Risk Assessments & SWMS
- Conducting regular site inspections and audits
- Administering First Aid when required
The successful applicant must have;
- Must have previous experience in a full time OHS role
- Certificate IV in OHS
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and knowledge of matters relating to HSEQ
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate and influence the other team members to achieve HSEQ outcomes
A competitive salary offer is negotiable depending on your experience.
If you fit the bill don't hesitate to apply below or call Matt Lenagh on 0421 038 031 to discuss the role further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's