Safety Advisor - Water & Telco projects
|Job Title:||Safety Advisor - Water & Telco projects|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + ++|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2020 11:00|
This Tier 2 Civil Contractor is on the search for an experienced Health & Safety advisor in the Utilities arm of their business.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the following competencies on a day to day basis, but not limited to:
- Site inspections
- Internal and external auditing
- Incident investigation and observations of construction/ maintenance activities
- Liaising with and assisting projects teams to improve safety on their projects
- Ability to investigate and conduct incident reports
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- First Aid certificate
- OH&S Construction Induction Card is essential
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- A current and valid drivers license is required.
The role offers a highly organised, focused, and energetic individual the opportunity to put their expertise into practice in a challenging and rewarding environment as part of a diverse and supporting team.
This opportunity will not be around for long!!
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Matt directly on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Engineer - Water
Project Manager - Water & Sewer
AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum + super + UTE
Project Engineer - Major Road Project
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + + super + UTE
Site Engineer - Structures