|Job Title:||Revit Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 20:00|
Your new company
My client is a health focused practice, driven by design and complexity. They are looking for a mid-level architect or Revit documentor who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have experience working on large projects.
With a fun, inclusive and social culture, my client provides on going training, strong mentors and a convenient city fringe location.
If you have experience working on projects worth over $100mil and are confident with your Revit capabilities, they would love to chat to you!
- Revit documentation on large scale health projects
- Revit modelling and front end documentation
- Work along side other documentors
- Coordinate with sub consultants
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience in Education and health
- Proficient in Revit
- A keenness to take anything on board
- Ability to problem solve
- Award winning practice
- Competitive salary
- Social and fun culture
- Outlined career path so you reach your personal goals
- Technical approach and ongoing training
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos 0455 332 813 for a confidential chat!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's