|Job Title:||Restoration Technician|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$75000 per annum + + car|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 16:20|
This company is a large, well renowned and financially backed restoration company that specialises in Mould, Fire and Water restorations. This company has had continuous and stable success and due to a recent influx of work is looking to expand their team. The company places a high importance on hiring genuine and team oriented people, so naturally the people that work here say it feels more like a family than a Mon-Fri job.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Restoration Technician with previous experience in the field to work on a full-time basis. You will be servicing the Sydney CBD and surrounding areas, with some (minimal) country travel required as necessary.
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Remedial or cleaning industry experience
- IICRC certified in mould, water and fire or equivalent would be highly favourable
- Team oriented, nothing's too much trouble attitude to work
- Attractive remuneration- above award salary package with a salary review in 6 months
- Company allowances- company vehicle, phone, uniforms and tools of the trade are provided to you.
- Professional development- training provided and opportunities to track towards a supervisory position is available for the right candidate.
- Work travel- opportunities to travel interstate as necessary.
- Work/life balance- this autonomous role will offer you flexibility where you will succeed as a self-motivated individual.
- Opportunities for growth and career progression as this team continues to expand
How to Apply
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, please click 'apply now' and send your up to date cv to Charlotte. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's