|Job Title:||Restoration Technician|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + car|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 16:14|
My client is an up and coming restoration company, taking the market by storm (pardon the pun!). They have had continuous and stable success and due to new project wins they are looking to expand their team. The company places a high importance on hiring genuine and team oriented people, so you can be sure you will be treated like more than just a number and have a good team supporting you.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Restoration professional with previous experience in the field to work on a full-time basis with an immediate start available. You will be servicing the Newcastle areas with some (very minimal) country travel required as necessary.
- Restoration industry experience as either a supervisor or technician
- IICRC certified in mould, water and fire or equivalent (would be highly favourable)
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Team oriented personality
- Enjoys working autonomously and problem solving
- Above award salary package and remuneration
- Company allowances- company vehicle, phone, uniforms and tools of the trade are provided to you
- Professional development- training provided and opportunities to track towards a supervisory position is available for the right candidate.
- Work travel- opportunities to travel interstate as necessary.
- Work/life balance- this autonomous role will offer you flexibility where you will succeed as a self-motivated individual
- Opportunities for growth and career progression as this team continues to expand
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, please click 'apply now' and send your up to date CV to Charlotte at Fetch. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's