|Job title:||Repair Co-Ordinator|
|Contact name:||Mente Slade-Nafoi|
Do you have construction administration experience and looking to move into a new sector?
Do you love a fast-paced role that keeps you busy and engaged?
This role may be your next career step!
My client is a nationally recognised insurance builder with multiple offices in Victoria. Providing assistance to people in need from small claims projects through to post-disaster repairs.
- Genuine career progression and pathways within the business
- New software and systems streamlining your work
- Training and development so you can be your best
- Competitive industry salary
- Multiple office locations
This role plays an integral in coordinating and providing support to those in need of damage repairs.
- Manage project repair claims
- Liaise with trades and insureds to deliver projects
- Schedule trades and supervisors attending site visits
- Document, provide quote follow-ups and maintain project files
- Providing high-level customer service throughout the repair project
- Phone and email management
- Adhoc administration duties when required
To be considered
- Experience as a scheduler, maintenance coordinator, construction administrator or similar is highly regarded
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- You take a proactive approach to your work
- Ability to confidently liaise with trades and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You are seeking a role where you can learn and grow
- Must have permanent residency
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Mente by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.