|Job Title:||Renovations Supervisor|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$110000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2020 10:56|
About the Business
My client is a highly sought after luxury residential builder who has been in the industry for 20 + years. With strong company values and a supportive culture, they are well-known for providing a first class service and a quality product. Due to new project wins from repeat customers, they have recently created a Maintenance Supervisor position to deliver residential projects in the inner suburbs.
You will be responsible for projects from small maintenance works up to $1M renovations, working in homes upwards of $10M. You will be responsible for client liaising, subcontractor management, trade coordination, OHS management and upholding quality for this award-winning builder.
- MUST have strong experience delivering high-end residential projects
- MUST have a carpentry background and 10 + years experience on the tools
- Uncanny eye for detail and a passion for architectural builds
- Able to communicate confidently and professionally with all clients and provide a refined customer experience
- Fantastic company culture - supportive, genuine and passionate people you will enjoy working alongside
- Inspiring leadership team who will facilitate your career
- Work for an employer you can be proud to put your name to - one of the best in Melbourne
- Above market salary package as my client is not afraid to pay for top quality and is not in the business of cutting corners
If you believe this describes you, please send me an up to date copy of your CV. Due to the expected high volume of applications, regretably only successful applicants will be notified.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's