|Job title:||Recruitment Team Leader|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + plus super, uncapped commissions|
|Contact name:||Annique Ray|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we passionate about empowering people to take charge of their careers and realize their potential, regardless of whether this is the candidates we partner with or colleagues in our team.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a highly driven and polished Recruitment Team Leader committed to building a lasting network of candidates and clients.
A minimum of three years recruitment experience and/or equivalent bachelor's degree is required working within either the civil infrastructure, construction industry or recruitment industry. It's essential you have a stable billing track record and are proven to manage a team to achieve goals and KPIs.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Utilising various strategies to successfully attract candidates such as head hunting, writing and placing professional and effective job ads
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies, following best practices.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to always ensure that they receive the best service possible and maximize business opportunity
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have good business acumen. A natural engaging approach, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. If you are looking to drive your own team but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in our space, and our managers are industry leaders, enabling you to learn off from the best. You will work with the support of an experience Leadership Team ensuring you have all the knowledge and support to quickly establish yourself as a business leader.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- Work alongside Industry leaders within Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure and Labour Hire Recruitment
- Global PSA Clients
- LinkedIn Recruiter License
- Highflyers Club
- Quarterly Team Building
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- Access to 6 extra annual leave days
- End of month events
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro & iPhone
- Flexible working from home policy
- Modern office in central Southbank location, walking distance from Flinders St Station
Interested? Please apply via the link!