|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Geoff Hulbert|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 16:49|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we are single-mindedly committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities - not just 'finding' them.
Due to internal promotions and high client demand we are looking to add to our established Engineering team - Fetch's highest billing permanent recruitment team over the last 2 years.
We are looking for a highly driven and polished recruitment consultant committed to building a lasting network of candidates and clients. While the successful consultant will inherit a number of Fetch's largest PSA accounts; we are looking for someone who enjoys the hustle and bustle of headhunting and new business development
Demonstrated recruitment experience is required working within either the engineering, infrastructure or construction industry whilst managing a 360 desk. It's essential you have a stable billing track record.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Utilising various strategies to successfully attract candidates such as head hunting, writing and placing professional and effective job ads
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies, following best practices.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and maximize business opportunity
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have good business acumen. A natural engaging approach, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. If you are looking to drive your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in our space, and our managers are industry leaders, enabling you to learn off from the best. You will work with the support of senior team members with 5 and 8 years' experience in this market respectively; ensuring you have all the knowledge and support to quickly establish yourself as an industry leader.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- Hot desk with a track record of billing in excess of $500k per year
- Work alongside Industry leaders within the Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure and Labour Hire recruitment
- Global PSA Clients
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- High achievers club
- Team building every quarter
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, a table tennis table and library.
Interested? Please apply below or call Geoff Hulbert on 0420 284 219 for a confidential discussion.
$60k - $80k + super + Industry leading commissions
We are an organisation of change-makers. Every day, we ask ourselves the question, "What will I do to make a positive impact today?"