|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Musto|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 16:24|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we are single-mindedly committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities - not just 'finding' them.
Due to internal promotions and high client demand we are looking to add to our established Labour Hire team, which has grown to become one of the leading divisions here at Fetch.
We are looking for multiple people who will be focused on contract, temporary and labour hire roles within blue collar Construction and Civil sectors.
Demonstrated Recruitment experience is required working within either the infrastructure or construction industry whilst managing a 360 desk. It's essential you have a stable billing track record.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Utilising various strategies to successfully attract candidates such as head hunting, writing and placing professional and effective job ads
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies, following best practices.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and maximize business opportunity
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have good business acumen. A natural engaging approach, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. If you are looking to drive your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in our space, and our managers are industry leaders, enabling you to learn off from the best.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- Work alongside Industry leaders within Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure and Labour Hire recruitment
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- High achievers club
- Team building every quarter
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, a table tennis table and library.
Interested? Please apply below or call Dan Musto on 0455 337 866 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's