|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + + Super + Industry Leading Commission|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Musto|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 15:31|
Fetch Personnel are an Australian owned recruitment company with 10 years' experience specialising in Contract and Labour Hire across Commercial, Industrial and Residential Construction, plus major Civil Infrastructure Projects throughout Australia.
Due to internal promotions and high client demand we are looking to add 2 Consultants to our established Labour Hire team, which has grown to become one of the leading divisions here at Fetch.
Demonstrated Recruitment experience is required as you will be managing a Warm/Live 360 desk within either the Construction or Civil Infrastructure industry.
We are a proven industry leader in our chosen fields, with have a large database of candidates, clients, with live jobs to work on from day 1.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish for both Client and Candidate.
- Utilising various candidate sourcing strategies to successfully attract applicants.
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have good business acumen. A natural engaging approach, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. If you are looking to drive your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Fetch are proud to have one of the best staff retention rates within the Recruitment industry.
Everyone is treated with respect and given autonomy to run their own desk, alongside experienced management who provide hands on mentoring plus assist with long standing relationships to help you achieve success
We love to celebrate success and have a huge focus on our culture:
- Work alongside Industry leaders within the Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure and Labour Hire recruitment
- Working from home arrangements
- 26 days annual leave
- High achievers club
- Team building & Awards every quarter
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- End of month drinks
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, a table tennis table and library.
Interested? Please apply below or call Dan Musto on 0455 337 866 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's