|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Donato|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 13:25|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we are single-mindedly committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities – not just ‘finding’ them.
Due to internal promotions, growth and high client demand, we are looking for multiple people who want to be a part of a very successful, passionate brand and be an integral part of a growing business. The opportunities available are within a number of different sectors including Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, Architecture, Engineering and Trades & Labour teams.
Demonstrated Recruitment experience is required working within either the infrastructure, construction, engineering or building services sectors managing a 360 desk. It's essential you have a stable billing track record.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Utilising various strategies to successfully attract candidates such as head hunting, writing and placing professional and effective job ads
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies, following best practices.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and maximize business opportunity
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have good business acumen. A natural engaging approach, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. If you are looking to drive your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in our space, and our managers are industry leaders, enabling you to learn off from the best.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- High achievers club
- Team building every quarter
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- Massive focus on personal branding
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, a table tennis table and library.
Interested? Please apply below or call Sophie Donato on 03 9867 3051 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Mechanical Engineer
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + package
penalties, super, meal & travel
AU$29 - AU$31 per hour + + Super + Meal + Travel
Estimating Manager - Medium Density Builder: North West
AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super