Quality Assurance - Precast
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance - Precast|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Start Date:||MArch 2021|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 12:20|
Seeking an experienced QA to maintain the quality assurance throughout mid-scale precast yard in Melbourne's West. Ensuring all requirements are compiled & documented according to ANZ standards.
Experience in a similar role essential with understanding of Precast panels for commercial based projects, moulds, enhancements, colour variations a& mixed textures required.
As a key role within the business, you will demonstrate previous experience in a similar position delivering as a QA within Precast / Concrete structures for a minimum of 3+ years.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with quality and safety while documenting projects daily.
- Liaise and assist Project Manager & Production Manager to ensure a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
- Experience in pre-pour, pre delivery, defects, and overall quality of product prior to dispatch
Requirements for this role are:
- Minimum of 3+ years in a QA/PC role reflective of Precast works within ANZ.
- Experience in auditing systems and processes, compliance & safety at the forefront of each day
- Perform and record all daily pre-pour inspections of moulds, reinforcement and final set up & ensure concrete is not poured until final inspection has taken place.
- Ensure panels are manufactured in accordance to shop drawings, ANZ standards and relevant specifications.
- Raise NCRs on defective product in a timely manner and follow through to Client approval, product rectification and close out.
- Conduct and record as-built dimensions.
- Attend Quality Meetings to address quality issues, defects, NCRS and audit findings.
Join a well-established precast manufacturer long term where your experience will influence the daily quality and productivity within the factory.
Offering 38+ hours a week with morning starts, occasional Saturdays where required.
Salary offered between $70,000-$90,000 + Superannuation, offered based on previous experience.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below or send your CV direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's