|Job title:||Quality Assurance - Precast|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Natalie Stokan|
Join a reputable precast manufacturer fulltime! A secure role is now available for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) to monitor all pre & post pour for precast panels manufactured throughout mid-largescale precast yard in Melbourne's South East.
Experience in Precast panels for commercial based projects, moulds, enhancements, colour variations & mixed textures required - The successful QA will be assigned to the pre post & pour division of the yard.
You will be joining a professional team of 2 QAs reporting to the Factory Manager fulltime!
As a key role within the business, you will demonstrate previous experience in a similar position delivering as a QA within Precast / Concrete structures for a minimum of 2+ years.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with quality and safety while documenting projects daily.
- Liaise and assist Project Manager & Production Manager to ensure a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
- Experience in pre-pour, pre delivery, defects, and overall quality of product prior to dispatch
- Experience in auditing systems and processes, compliance & safety at the forefront of each day
- Ensure panels are manufactured in accordance to shop drawings, ANZ standards and relevant specifications.
Requirements for this role are:
- Relevant & completed qualifications in Engineering.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a Quality Assurance role reflective of Precast works within ANZ.
- Perform and record all daily pre-pour inspections of moulds, reinforcement and final set up & ensure concrete is not poured until final inspection has taken place.
- Raise NCRs on defective product in a timely manner and follow through to Client approval, product rectification and close out.
- Conduct and record as-built dimensions.
- Attend Quality Meetings to address quality issues, defects, NCRS and audit findings.
Join a known precast manufacturer long term where your experience will influence the daily quality and productivity within the factory.
Offering 38+ hours a week with 6am starts, occasional Saturdays where required.
Salary offered between $70,000-$85,000 + Superannuation, offered based on previous experience.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below or send your CV direct