Quality Assurance - Precast
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance - Precast|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 14:38|
Join a reputable precast manufacturer fulltime! A secure role is now available for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) to monitor all pre & post pour for precast panels manufactured throughout mid-largescale precast yard in Melbourne's South East.
Experience in Precast panels for commercial based projects, moulds, enhancements, colour variations & mixed textures required - The successful QA will be assigned to the pre post & pour division of the yard.
You will be joining a professional team of 2 QAs reporting to the Factory Manager fulltime!
As a key role within the business, you will demonstrate previous experience in a similar position delivering as a QA within Precast / Concrete structures for a minimum of 2+ years.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with quality and safety while documenting projects daily.
- Liaise and assist Project Manager & Production Manager to ensure a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
- Experience in pre-pour, pre delivery, defects, and overall quality of product prior to dispatch
- Experience in auditing systems and processes, compliance & safety at the forefront of each day
- Ensure panels are manufactured in accordance to shop drawings, ANZ standards and relevant specifications.
Requirements for this role are:
- Relevant & completed qualifications in Engineering.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a Quality Assurance role reflective of Precast works within ANZ.
- Perform and record all daily pre-pour inspections of moulds, reinforcement and final set up & ensure concrete is not poured until final inspection has taken place.
- Raise NCRs on defective product in a timely manner and follow through to Client approval, product rectification and close out.
- Conduct and record as-built dimensions.
- Attend Quality Meetings to address quality issues, defects, NCRS and audit findings.
Join a known precast manufacturer long term where your experience will influence the daily quality and productivity within the factory.
Offering 38+ hours a week with 6am starts, occasional Saturdays where required.
Salary offered between $70,000-$85,000 + Superannuation, offered based on previous experience.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below or send your CV direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's