Quality Assurance & Control - Concrete Precast
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance & Control - Concrete Precast|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 09:22|
Quality Assurance Engineer required for busy precast yard in Melbourne Western suburbs
A local copany specialising in precast concrete for over 20+ years here in Melbourne, delivering over multiple platforms of construction from residential, commercial & industrial developments are looking to add a skilled Quality Assurance engineer to the yard.
Its not often these roles come around within precast, a great opportunity to secure your place within an established and recognised precast business.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and manage all yard based quality requirements from pre-post concrete pour, document control, disecting drawings to the finest detail, designs and variations, understanding of precast terminology, reverted moulds & AUS standards a must. This is a permanent position direct with a precast manufacturer based in Melbourne's Western Suburbs starting ASAP.
Requirements for the role:
- Promote on-site quality for all precast panels pre & post pour
- Maintain a safe system of work in the workplace.
- Maintenance of calibration & quality register
- Monitor concrete for cost, root causes and consistency.
- Develop relationships with production managers and supervisors and collaborate to resolve quality issues.
- Spot-check compliance of concrete strength testing, slump tests and concrete consistency
- Manage the quality inspections of products prior to despatch including review of QA documentation
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with quality and safety while documenting projects daily
To be successful you must have:
- Previous experience in quality related roles operating within A&NZ reflective of concrete
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality processes.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- A strong sense of accountability with the ability to follow through on tasks.
- Experience in identifying panels manufactured in accordance to shop drawings, ANZ standards and relevant specifications.
Join an established precast manufacturer long term - secure your place in a niche market whilst driving your career within precast
- Fulltime hours & occasional Saturdays where required.
- Salary offered between $70,000-$80,000 + Superannuation.
- Fulltime offer salary between 70-80K + Superannuation
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below or send your CV direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's