|Job title:||Project Manager - Water & Sewer|
|Salary||AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum + super + UTE|
|Contact name:||Matt Lenagh|
Due to a recent increase in work, this client now requires an ambitious hardworking Project Manager for South East Water projects. The role will see you working directly under the Operations Manager with great exposure to all facets of the projects from tendering, contract management to onsite delivery and close out.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 8+ years experience working on similar projects within the Melbourne water/sewer market.
- Assist with the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Operations Manager any issues around constructibility and methodology
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Good understanding of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Oversee project programme
- Tendering projects and business development
- Overseeing contract management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 8+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on water & sewer infrastructure
- Good understanding of underground services, bulk earthworks, pipeline, irrigation, pump stations and treatment plants
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- Great attitude and ambition to progress into a senior position within the business
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career into a senior management role.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.