Project Manager - Rail Signalling
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Rail Signalling|
|Salary:||AU$200000 - AU$210000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 10:41|
Our client is a national market leader providing a diverse scope of work across the rail infrastructure space. Due to recent project wins and increase in workload, they now require and experienced construction Project Manager with a strong background on Rail signalling for a major project.
The role will see you reporting directly into the Operations Manager while managing the delivery of all the signalling infrastructure on a significant rail project. You will report back on all scheduling, cost to completion and forecasting all while making sure the project is being delivered on time and on budget
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 6+ years experience working on similar size projects.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of the bid, procurement and overall build.
- Report into the Operations Manager any issues around the design and constructability
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Strong implementation of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering - Electronics
- Minimum 5+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on Rail signalling projects. Ideally in Melbourne
- Excellent understanding of rail signalling, earthworks, underground services.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A successful track record working for major contractors on large infrastructure projects
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career with an International organisation.
To apply please click the apply now button or call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Water & Sewer
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + super + UTE
Foreman - Major Roads Project
AU$140000 - AU$170000 per annum
Senior Project Engineer - (Roads, Bridges & Windfarms)
Oakleigh East, Victoria
Superannuation + Vehicle
AU$140000 - AU$170000 per annum + + super + UTE
AU$150000 - AU$180000 per annum