Project Manager | Precast
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Precast|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 10:16|
Precast | Project Manager
Are you seeking a new opportunity within the world of Precast as a Project Manager? Work with a leading precast manufacturer in a niche market supplying precast products over multiple commercial & residential projects within Australia.
Due to a recent promotion, an exciting yet challenging role is now available for an experienced Precast Project Manager based in Melbournes South Eastern suburbs joining the operations team.
This role requires an immediate start, the right person will be avaialble to interview throughout the coming weeks and step into a Project Management role smoothly.
Roles & Responsibilities
Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards, from a project management role. You will be responsible for guiding 2x Project Co-ordinators and will report direct to the Operations Manager. You will hold 3+ years in a similar role with experience operating as a project manager within concrete, precast is preferred.
- Provide design advice to stakeholders to minimise on any delays
- Oversee all project deliverables under your control from estimating handover
- Monitor projects on site programmes and implement casting programmes and schedules accordingly
- Monitor variations through updated design documentation and during shop drawing process
- Assist and liaise with production scheduling, transport management and QA processes to ensure project outcomes are achieved, including providing technical knowledge
- Ensuring adherence to building standards, quality, cost and safety of all projects
- Ensure shop drawings are progressing within timelines whilst coordinating any on site works for installation jobs
- Minimum of 3+ years Australian experience within the Precast sector with demonstrated experience as Project Manager
- Relevant qualifications for the role
- Ability to work in Melbourne's South East on site
- Flexible working hours with an estimated start time of 6.00am
- Ability to contribute to overtime hours where required
- Gain experience with a leading precast manufacturer
- Work with a successful operational team
- Progression and view for promotion based on performance
- Longevity with a commercially focused company seeing minimal turn over
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Assurance Manager | Precast Concrete
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Superannuation
Project Engineer / Junior Project Manager | Civil Structures
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + Superannuation, Car + Extras
Project Engineer x2 | Civil Structures
AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + + Superannuation + Vehicle
Foreman | Concrete Structures
Port Melbourne, Victoria
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + Superannuation + Travel