|Job title:||Project Manager | High-end Residential | Melbourne|
|Salary||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance|
|Contact name:||Barry O'Donovan|
About the Business
Operating for over 40 years in Victoria, my client has established themselves as a true leader within the high-end residential market, producing breathtaking architecturally designed homes all over Vic and Melbourne. Builds ranging from $1M and $15M. This company has has created a highly successful reputation in the Melbourne market by consistently maintaining strong relationships with clients, employers, subcontractors and suppliers alike.
With strong values and a supportive company culture, they are well-known for providing a high level of service and a high quality product. Due to winning multiple projects, they have recently created a Project Manager role to deliver high-end projects in Melbourne'd South-East.
Liaising with CA's and the Directors, you will have responsibility for overseeing multiple high-end stand alone projects and the delivery of them; trades, OHS management and upholding quality for this award-winning builder.
- Ideally a carpenter by trade
- Must have 5+ years experience delivering and overseeing high-end residential projects of up to $5M
- A strong contracts administration understanding
- An established trades network within Melbourne
- Excellent eye for detail, high-end finishes and a passion for architectural builds
- An effective communicator - team player
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to communicate confidently with architect's, engineer's, clients and other stakeholders
- Fantastic company culture - supportive, genuine and passionate
- Inspiring leadership team who will facilitate your career progression
- Work for an employer you can be proud to put your name to
- Excellent salary package including a car allowance
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV to Barry or call us directly on 0426 442 366 for a confidential discussion.