Project Manager - Health Portfolio
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Health Portfolio|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 11:39|
My client, a privately owned Project Management firm with a distinct reputation in the Social Infrastructure sectors, are looking to hire Project Managers in their Health team.
In the last 5 years, the company's growth, vision and capability have continually aligned and amounted to quick success. They have a diversity of work and multitude of skill sets that provides constant learning and development opportunities for their team. They are distinctly relationship driven, advocating transparency, agility and quality in all they do.
Projects vary in size and complexity, PM's can expect to manage the full lifecycle design and construction of Drug & Alcohol, Rehabilitation, Aged Care and Acute/Sub-Acute Mental Health centres.
Applicants must have the following skills & experience -
- Bachelor's degree of Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Full Victorian Driving Licence
- 3-5 years Project Management experience in the Health industry, in a client side or consultancy environment
- Stand out relationship management and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong desire to learn and continually develop both personally and professionally
- Detailed knowledge of Australian Standard Building Contracts
- Detailed knowledge of Australian Health Facility Guidelines
- Detailed knowledge of Govt Procurement requirements and ministerial directives
- Ability to demonstrate the successful delivery of projects over $5m in value
Benefits and Culture -
- Great people - a genuinely engaged and passionate team environment
- Big thinkers - ideas are welcomed and respected
- Passionate sector leader to mentor and guide you
- Manageable workload and supportive management team
- Individual training allowance $/per annum
- Flexible working hours/location once settled into the role
- Social events on a monthly basis
- Salary of up to $130,000 inclusive of super
Meeting the requirements to be considered for this role? Ready for a change of environment, with clients and teammates that acknowledge and reward hard work? Hit Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's