Project Manager - Developer (EOI)
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Developer (EOI)|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 12:05|
My client, a uniquely positioned Developer, are looking to strengthen their Delivery team with the addition of a Project Manager. We are seeking Expressions of Interest for upcoming work.
A family owned and run business, they have successfully incorporated big business ambition with a personal and close-knit culture. Along with this appealing culture they have a vast pipeline of work in a variety of sectors giving applicants the security they need to make a strategic career move.
What we are looking for -
Construction industry professionals that have 10 + years experience in project delivery - you may come from a client-side, consultancy or commercial construction background and will be articulate with experience in a stakeholder management role. You will have experience delivering both Fit Out/Refurbishment and New Build projects in one of the following sectors; Commercial, Industrial, Hospitality. An added bonus will be experience securing tenants and adminstering agreements for lease.
Key skill requirements -
- Design and Construct Contract Administration
- Experience managing multiple, multi-million dollar projects
- A Construction or Property related degree
- Natural people management skills
- A can-do attitude, with team spirit
- An adaptable and autonomous approach to your workload
- Highly competitive salary structure - up to $170,000 + super
- A multi-disciplinary team offering new learning opportunities
- Social environment, fun and collaborative
- Office location that is easily accessible and avoids city traffic
- Consistent training and development
If you'd like to find out more please call Robyn on 0416 223 100. Alternatively click 'Apply' now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's