Project Manager - Client Side, Residential Developments
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Client Side, Residential Developments|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 16:57|
The company -
My client, a Residential sector project and development advisory firm are recruiting for a Project Manager.
Due to continued growth, despite recent challenges in the residential sector, their portfolio boasts over 20 committed projects. Typical client groups are privately owned developers and local investors and projects include apartments, townhouses and mixed-use developments. You will assist clients with Acquisition of sites, Feasibility, Town Planning, Permits, Sales & Marketing, Design and Construction.
What we are looking for -
Property industry professionals that have 3-5 years experience in project development and delivery, specifically within the Residential sector - you may come from client-side, developer or consultancy background and will have proven experience in a stakeholder management role. You will have experience autonomously delivering projects with little to no supervision.
Key skill requirements -
- Design and Construct Contract Administration
- Experience managing multiple, multi-million dollar projects
- A Construction or Property related degree
- Natural people management skills
- An adaptable and autonomous attitude to your workload
- Full life cycle development exposure
- A diverse team offering new learning opportunities
- Social environment, fun and collaborative
- Visible routes to progression
- Office location that is easily accessible by public transport
- $100-120,000 + super, laptop, mobile phone
If you'd like to find out more about this vacancy, call Robyn on 0416 233 100 or apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's