Project Manager - Civil
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Civil|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Start Date:||Immediate start|
|Contact Name:||Peter Fakos|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 16:30|
Fast growing civil company | Strong relationships with the industry's largest | Manage great projects.
- Fantastic company with real work life balance
- Attractive salary package $$$$
- Fast track your career with clear leadership opportunities
Your new Compnay
This organisation is the contractor of choice for development giants and have consistently dominated the civil construction space. They are well known for investing huge resources into their team in terms of renumeration as well as ongoing training and development.
Due to picking up multiple projects across the Melbourne metropolitan area they are looking to expand their team. This diverse and exciting role will have you working closely with the VIC state manager whilst you will be overseeing multiple projects from conception through to construction. You will be working closely within the design team to give engineering instruction and advice whilst liaising with local authorities to ensure project permits and applications are authorised as well as managing budgets, resources and people from other disciplines.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Experience working in the same or similar role.
- Ideally you will have existing relationships with local authorities such as Melbourne water, VIC roads and local councils.
- Civil Engineering degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills in both written reports and presentations
- Managing the applications for planning permits, tenders, and heading up the approval process to ensure the projects remain compliant and stay on task.
What You'll Get in Return
- Partner with a contractor that is one of the preferred suppliers for the major development firms
- An opportunity to be hands on managing your own residential, road, water and land development projects
- An opportunity to work closely with the state manager as well as across multiple disciplines
- Long term career advancement opportunities
- Receive an above market salary commensurate with experience
- Inner Melbourne Location
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Peter Fakos on 0449 001 281 for a confidential discussion or send your resume If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's