Project Manager | Civil Structures
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Civil Structures|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + CAR + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 17:08|
Join a structural sub-contractor now look for a future star, with several newly secured projects in and around Melbourne they are now seeking a Structural Project Manager to join full time.
Specialising in large scale concrete structures from Roads, Bridges, Level Crossings, Bypass's and road upgrades throughout Victoria.
With several projects now commencing Project Managers with experience in structures are now welcomed to apply for a February start. Allocated to projects between $10- $20 Million in concrete civil structures you will be offered full time employment with the leading company in this market.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering full design and build projects
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management while working with the Lead estimator
- Client focused & skill to maintain connections
- Strong commercial awareness, while complimenting a range of commercial relationships
- Excellent communication skills and delivery history
- Ability to read contracts and direct estimating
- Salary offered based on experience starting from $140,000 ++
- Gain experience delivering Melbourne's largest projects with a range of upcoming works Strong retention rates for all employees accompanied with internal promotions throughout career.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's