|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + bonuses|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
Located in the far South East, this is a company with a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne market for delivering superior architecturally designed homes and townhouses. Delivering on average 30 projects per year, most are breathtaking single dwellings located around the affluent inner suburbs of Melbourne. Work with a supportive, driven and passionate team of people, you can be sure to enjoy getting up for work every day with this collaborative business.
- Attending program meetings and helping with the delivery of the project within the construction time frame
- Reporting and working alongside the Site Manager to ensure a smooth project delivery
- Contracts administration and updating for variations as required
- Coordinate subcontractors, ordering and scheduling materials and works
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Client management
If you are the kind of character who takes pride in building top quality projects whilst delivering the highest level of customer service to your clients along the way, then this is the role for you. To be successful you must have;
- Strong experience administering contracts for high end residential projects on time and within budget (in excess of $1M)
- Sound ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Fantastic time management, organisational and communication skills
- Driven, motivated and passionate about architectural construction
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- An opportunity to work amongst an energetic and focused team
- The chance to work in a growing business with the advantage of long-term prospects.
- An exceptional leadership team who will support your role within the business.
- A salary to attract the best
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV to Charlotte or call us directly on 0447 056 001 for a confidential discussion.