|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||White Collar Contract|
|Salary||AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Dwayne Kelly|
My client is a construction company focused on fit-outs and refurbishments up to $15m. They have taken their knowledge of fit-outs and refurbishments and applied it to more industry sectors, including retail, hotels, healthcare and education. They deliver some of Australia's iconic major projects and are renowned for the consistent delivery and high end work
As a Project Manager you will be responsible to manage the safe, profitable, timely and quality delivery of projects up to $15M.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously from pre-construction through to defect liability and hand over.
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements.
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations.
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Manage WHS&E Responsibilities for the project(s).
- Manage the financial responsibility of the project(s).
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality.
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
In order to be considered for this role you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working for a principal contractor in a similar role.
- Strong financial acumen and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Excellent ability to lead and motivate people and manage and develop performance.
- Strong understanding of project management within the building and construction industry, and fit-out and refurbishment.
- Understanding of specifications and drawings for accuracy and build ability.
- Excellent knowledge of WHS principles.
- Construction or building related degree or diploma, or Trade background.
- High levels of flexibility and ability to manage pressure in a fast paced environment.
If you are an experienced fit-out project manager looking for a new challenge please apply now for a confidential conversation.