|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$160000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Koenig|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2021 16:14|
About the Consultancy
Our client is a well-established, medium sized Urban Development Consultancy operating in the Land Development sector based in Melbourne's inner Southeast.
Due to recent growth in the Land Development sector, our client is currently looking for an experienced project manager to join a successful team. In this position you will be working closely with the directors, associates, and stakeholders to deliver large scale subdivisions (up to 1000 lots) with a high-level project influence.
Required skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Proven ability to engage with relevant stakeholders
- Track record of working on larger subdivision projects for major clients.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package based on your prior experience, our client offers:
- Flexible working arrangements - including flexible working hours
- Opportunity to have a high level of influence on project outcomes
- Optional equity for high performer
- Ability to move into Senior Project Manager position.
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we passionate about empowering people to take charge of their careers and realize their potential, regardless of whether this is the candidates we partner with or colleagues in our team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's