|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Essendon North, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum + super + vehicle|
|Contact name:||Matt Lenagh|
Due to recent project wins in the north and south east of Melbourne, they now require an experienced Project Manager specialising in civil infrastructure works with particular exposure to road projects. The company has an excellent management team that values their employees and supports their development. There will be plenty of opportunities for progression and promotion in the short term and the organisation is actively looking at growing the business
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 8+ years experience working on similar projects within the Melbourne civil market.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Operations Manager any issues around constructibility and methodology
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Strong implementation of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Manage mentor the team of Engineers
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- Tendering projects and business development
- Overseeing contract management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 8+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on civil, road, earthworks, structures projects
- Excellent understanding of underground services
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A track record working for major contractors on Melbourne projects
- Ideally be based in the North or West of Melbourne
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career into a senior management role.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively call Matt on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.