|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 14:29|
My client, a privately owned Project Management firm with a distinct reputation in the Social Infrastructure sectors, are looking to hire the latest addition to their PM team.
In the last 5 years, the company's growth, vision and capability have continually aligned and amounted to quick success. They have a diversity of work and multitude of skill sets that provides constant learning and development opportunities for their team. They are distinctly relationship driven, advocating transparency, agility and quality in all they do.
Projects vary in size and complexity, PM's can expect to manage the engineering, design and construction of Schools, Government buildings and Medical centres, to name a few. Further services provided include; Program Management, master-planning and Advisory for large frameworks.
Applicants must have the following skills & experience -
- Bachelors Degree of Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Full Victorian Driving Licence
- At least 3 years prior industry experience in an operational client side or on site role in Construction
- Stand out relationship management and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong desire to learn and continually develop both personally and professionally
- Project based experience in the Education, Health or Government sectors is a nice to have
- Civil Engineering background preferred
Benefits and Culture -
- Great people - a genuinely engaged and passionate team environment
- Big thinkers - ideas are welcomed and respected
- Manageable workload and supportive management team
- Individual training allowance $/per annum
- Flexible working hours/location once settled into the role
- Social events on a monthly basis
- Salary of up to $100,000 inclusive of super
Meeting the requirements to be considered for this role? Ready for a change of environment, with clients and teammates that acknowledge and reward hard work? Hit Apply!
Robyn Gilder - 0416 223 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's