|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lincoln Gray|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 18:40|
Project Manager - Education and Community Construction Projects
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a well structured, supportive and growing Commercial Construction Company
- Up to $180K Package
- Established Construction Company 10 minutes from the CBD
- Construction projects $5-$20M
Are you a Project Manager with several years experience managing commercial construction projects? Take the next step in your career with one of Melbourne's best established and most reputable construction companies.
Boasting a large portfolio of commercial and institutional projects my client has been steadily growing over the past 15 years and are in the position to ad another experienced project manager to their team.
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
Key skills required to succeed
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or Contracts Administrator working on commercial projects in excess of $10
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Current Drivers License Essential
- Join a strong team of professionals in a great environment
- Deliver quality projects with good clients
- Team orientated atmosphere
- Excellent remuneration
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's