|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||AU$170000 - AU$200000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 17:00|
Our client is a busy civil contractor based in the south east of Melbourne providing integrated civil solutions to a variety of clients throughout Victoria.
Due to on-going increase in work, they now require an ambitious hardworking Project Manager with exposure in civil and road/rail projects. The role will see you working directly under an experienced Construction Manager have great exposure to all facets of the projects from tendering, contract management to onsite delivery and close out.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 6+ years experience working on similar projects within the Melbourne civil market.
- Report into the Construction Manager any issues around constructibility and methodology
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Good understanding of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverable.
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Oversee entire project
- Tendering projects and business development
- Overseeing contract management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 6+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on civil, road, rail, land development infrastructure projects
- Good understanding of underground services, bulk earthworks, road, rail and pipeline construction.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- Great attitude and ambition to progress into a senior position within the business
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career into a senior management role.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively send an update CV
Or call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's