|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + above market average!|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 09:53|
A boutique custom builder based in Melbourne's inner east suburbs is on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. They have a small and supportive family-oriented culture, and the team is truly passionate about what they do. Projects range from small insurance jobs to architectural new builds up to $2.5M.
This is an autonomous and multi-faceted position where you will be challenged every day and rewarded for your efforts. Your responsibilities will include;
- Prepare manage and schedule/job programmes.
- Plan, formulate and implement a construction plan by determining working priorities and schedules.
- Communicate with a large variety of people including clients, insurers, office staff, construction managers, estimators, surveyors, architects, engineers etc.
- Accurately interpret construction plans and packages to break down and produce BOQ.
- Preparation of project budgets and cash flow charts.
- Preparation of tender packages and manage contract variations
What's In It For You?
- Excellent staff benefits and above market remuneration
- Enjoy going to work on impressive high end projects up to $2.5M
- Flexible work hours and fantastic work life balance
- Fast paced, autonomous position where you are more than a number
- 3+ years of experience in a coordination role within residential construction
- Experience within insurance / scheduling
- Strong organisation and excellent communication skills
- MS Project and MS Office Suite
- Trade background will be well regarded but not essential
- MUST have a car as you will be required to drive to site on occasion
- MUST have permanent work rights
Does this Sound Like You?
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please do not hesitate to apply directly to Charlotte with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's