|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 16:08|
A custom builder based in the Clifton Hill area is on the hunt for an experienced Project Administrator to join their team. They have a small and supportive family-oriented culture, and the team is truly passionate about what they do. We are looking for someone who shares their values of honesty, a down to earth personality, commitment to the job, and a love for providing the highest calibre of product, quality and service.
What's In It For You?
- Excellent staff benefits and remuneration
- Enjoy going to work on custom projects - no 2 are the same
- Be treated like more than just a number
- Working closely with the director- have a real impact on the direction of this company
- Flexible work hours
- 2+ years of experience in PM role working on residential projects
- Experience managing permits, contracts, updating systems, progress reports, managing variations
- Liaising between supervisors, clients, engineers and architects
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience with ConstructPro is highly favourable
- MUST have permanent work rights
Does this Sound Like You?
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please do not hesitate to apply directly to Charlotte with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position. Respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Salary will be dependent on the candidates experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's