|Job title:||Project manager|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Project Manager Commercial Construction
Opportunity to lead a team with one of Melbourne's most exciting Developer/Builders.
I have a unique opportunity for an experienced construction project manager to join a growing Developer/Builder based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne.
With multiple projects in construction and development phase they are looking for a Project Manager to the join the team to deliver their high quality projects.
- Generate construction programmes
- Planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements.
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations.
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
You will be rewarded with:
- A generous Salary Package up to $180,000
- Excellent support from the directors
- A rewarding autonomous role with a growing company
- Excellent scope for progression to senior Management
The initial project is a mixed use development comprising of multi-level apartments above several retail spaces in Melbourne's inner north. Several more projects are scheduled to begin over the next 12 months in the Banyule and Yarra municipalities.
This is a unique chance to join a growing developer/builder with an excellent culture and exciting plan for the future.
Call me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697