|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + + super + parking|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 10:48|
My client, a National commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management business, are hiring a Project Manager.
With a broad portfolio of clients built over 20 years in business, they specialise in the delivery of Commercial Office, Education, Retail and Hospitality projects, to name a few, on behalf of Government and private clients. As a Project Manager for the business you will lead multiple projects and a team of Site Managers; mentoring and managing a high-performance team is a key skill for this position. Projects will range from $1-15m in value and the prioritisation of a safe, timely and quality driven site is the PM responsibility.
The business prides itself on the culture they've created and carefully selects people that complement the existing team. Staff are consistently rewarded for hard work through professional training, wellbeing benefits and the daily perks we are all after such as; car parking space, weekly lunches bought by the business and an in house gym!
You will be responsible for:
- Adhering to building specifications and standards and managing contractual requirements.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery from pre-construction through to defect liability and handover.
- Implementing project delivery systems, generating constructions programs, tender interviews, contract letting and subcontractor negotiations.
- Financial and WHS&E management.
- The performance and development of the team.
- An experienced and proven Project Manager in the Melbourne Construction industry
- Excellent communication
- An in-depth understanding of safety principles, specifications and drawings for accuracy and buildability
- An inspiring mentor that supports and develops team members
- A proactive person that leads from the front
- Excellent attention to detail
You must have:
- 3+ years at Project Manager level
- Proven track record in successfully delivering Fit out projects for corporate clients
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build great working relationships with colleagues, contractors and clients
- Strong computer skills
- Trade or tertiary qualifications alongside proven experience
You will receive:
- Up to $140,000 per annum, with incentivised annual increments
- Tailored learning and development program with $200 annual spend
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- Complementary lunches on a weekly basis
- Car parking space on site
- Wellbeing; in house gym, group fitness
- Breakfast, coffee, snacks in the office
If you like the sound of this opportunity and meet the criteria to be considered for the role, call Robyn on 0416 223 100 or hit Apply and attach your up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Fitout
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum
Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum
Project Manager | Nationwide Fitout Contractor
South Yarra, Victoria
AU$50 - AU$65 per hour + Super
AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum