|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50 - AU$55 per hour + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 10:18|
This Government body has a refreshed budget which they are putting to great use and hiring Project Managers to join their Eastern Suburbs based team.
The role is suitable for those with 10+ years' experience in the Melbourne property industry, preferably with previous Governmental Project exposure. Due to a large proportion of their projects being in design / pretender phase applicants with an architectural background are highly desired.
You will be responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of the projects to achieve project outcomes within specified time frames, within or below budget and to the satisfaction of the project owners and relevant stakeholders while ensuring compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements
The position is an initial 6-month fixed term contract and contracts are typically extended beyond 3 years when the shoe fits.
What you will love
- Don't sit on public transport or in traffic travelling to the city as this role has parking and is located in the leafy eastern suburbs.
- Enjoy the lifestyle balance that comes with working as a contractor
- A secure project pipeline means that this role could become permanent if desired.
- A Professional management team and supportive environment
The Successful Applicant Will Have
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordinating multiple and/or complex projects and an understanding of project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to obtain effective cooperation and contribution from stakeholders (intra and inter project collaboration) and ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to negotiate and deliver agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage financial resources
- Experience working within a volunteer environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, project management or equivalent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's