|Job Title:||Project manager|
|Contact Name:||Lincoln Gray|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 19:30|
Project Manager – Apartments
Exciting apartment project located in the eastern suburbs with excellent project team and support from upper management.
My client is a successful commercial builder that is launching their residential arm and as a result are looking to add a project manager experienced in apartment builds to their impressive team. As the first Project Manager on board in this division the scope for career advancement is exceptional.
You will be expected to have a track record of delivering quality Apartment projects as a project manager as well as the relevant tertiary qualifications.
You will be required to:
- Generate construction programmes to ensure detailed planning of safety, resources, time, costs and quality
- Deliver projects in accordance to building specifications, standards and manage the specific contractual requirements.
- Manage tender interviews, letting of contracts; including subcontractor negotiations.
- Implement and manage project delivery systems.
- Deliver your project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality.
- Manage the performance of the project team and be responsible for the development and mentoring of the project team.
You will be rewarded with:
- A generous Salary Package up to $200,000
- Exciting and well designed projects
- Strong pipeline of works with a well established builder
- The chance to lead a strong team of professionals
- Great incentives to grow your career with a growing builder
The initial project is a beautifully designed apartment complex in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, however my client also delivers quality commercial projects in the education, community and retail sectors.
Several more projects have now been signed off and their pipeline of multi-residential builds is starting to look very impressive.
APPLY ONLINE or call Lincoln For a confidential Discussion.
0424 282 697
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum
Junior Project Coordinator
Sunshine West, Victoria
AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum
Project Coordinator -
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$125000 per annum
Site Manager - Education and Community Projects
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$150000.00 - AU$170000.00 per annum