Project Engineer / Project Manager
|Job Title:||Project Engineer / Project Manager|
|Location:||Sunshine North, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 14:07|
Our client is a busy Civil contractor providing integrated infrastructure solutions to a variety of clients throughout Australia. They are now in a position to add to their already successful water infrastructure team.
Due to recent increase in work across the board in their business, they now require an ambitious hardworking Project Engineer or Project Manager specialising in water/ civil infrastructure works. To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 3+ years experience working on similar projects within the Melbourne water/ civil market ideally with a contractor.
- Assist with the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Project Manager any issues around constructibility and methodology
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Good understanding of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Oversee project programme
- Tendering projects and business development
- Overseeing contract management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on Water, sewer, civil, pipeline infrastructure projects
- Good understanding of underground services, bulk earthworks, pipeline, treatment plant, irrigation construction.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- Great attitude and ambition to progress into a senior position within the business
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career into a senior management role.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively call Matt on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's