|Job title:||Project Engineer - Services|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$140000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Project Engineer - Services - Tier 2 Commercial Construction
Project Engineer with extensive services experience required for exceptional Tier 2 Construction company
- Oversee and coordinate Services on highly technical projects
- Top rated site teams with excellent conditions
- Immediate start available and salary up to $150K Plus Superannuation
I am currently seeking a Project Engineer to work with a hugely successful tier 2 builder.
Continuing their strong relationships with Australia's leading hospitals and institutions, my client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to manage works at one of Victoria's most critical health projects.
About the role
You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and have responsibility for managing services trades, design, QA, OH&S documentation, managing to schedule, reviewing variations, EHS and financial details. In addition to having extensive services knowledge the successful candidate will also be required to posses exceptional stakeholder management skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Tertiary Qualification as a Mechanical Engineer or Construction Management
- Proven track record of working with a Principal contractor in commercial construction
- Extensive knowledge of services trades
- Strong attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills both verbal and written
- An exceptional attitude and temperament
- Excellent references
If you have the necessary skills and would like to know more... please do not hesitate to call me or apply online.
0424 282 697