|Job title:||Project Engineer - Major Road Project|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + + super + UTE|
|Contact name:||Matt Lenagh|
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer with experience in road works, earthworks, drainage, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
Our client specialises on projects throughout the state covering road reconstruction & widening, pavement rehab, earthworks, drainage and water infrastructure. Due to several successful tenders this client now needs a Project Engineer as well as a Senior Project Engineer for work on a Major Road Project here in the SE of Melbourne.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Engineer will undertake the following key duties:
- Cost control, forecasting and reporting
- Quality control
- Subcontractor management
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Management of Supervisors/Foreman as well as mentoring grad and site engineers
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Driving all OHS requirements on site
To be suitable you must meet have the relevant experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification - bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Minimum 6 years experience in an Engineer role on similar projects for a contractor
- Experience working on road recon & widening, earthworks, pavements rehab, drainage, landscaping and stabilising projects
Candidates with demonstrated experience in a similar role and relevant industry qualifications are encouraged to apply. Our client is willing to offer a competitive salary package, strong project portfolio and exposure on projects up to $50mill
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for this leading civil contractor please click the apply button or alternatively call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential conversation.