|Job title:||Project Engineer | Civil Structures|
|Contact name:||Natalie Stokan|
Project Manager Civil Structures
Fast track your career & join a leading formwork specialist delivering across multiple civil structure packages to Tier 1-2 contracts in Melbourne with projects between $10- $20 Million in formwork structures.
Now welcoming applicaitons from quality Project Engineers & Project Managers who are looking to drive thier careers. Recently awarded projects throughout Vic include; WGTP, M80, North East Link & multiple Level Crossing removals requiring direct experience in civil works.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Managing works packages, co-ordinating design and build changes with stakeholders and managing commercial risk and negotiation.
- Ability to manage projects whilst ensuring trades are supported.
- Supervision, ensure QA, ordering, invoicing, reporting etc are completed
- Understanding concrete structures from Reo, Formwork & Concrete Pour
- Preparation of cost forecasts while ensuring quotas and deadlines are achieved throughout all projects
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Completed education in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years local industry experience in Australia
- Compatible experience in civil infrastructure / concrete structures with understanding of: level crossings, brides, freeways, bypass's, upgrades & expansions as a must
- Management and technical lead for concrete, formwork structures, foundations, retaining structures and temporary works projects in complex environments.
- Problem solving deliverables & OH&S leadership skills.
- Understanding of FRP methodologies with ability to monitor project specific requirements.
- What's required? Experienced individuals with a can do attitude and willingness to develop - minimum of 3+ years local experience is required.
- Salary offered based on experience between $110,000- $140,000 + Superannuation + Vehicle + Extras.
- Join a lively team, priding themselves on recognised projects throughout Victoria
- Strong retention rates for all employees accompanied with internal promotions throughout career.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct