Project Engineer | Civil Structures
|Job Title:||Project Engineer | Civil Structures|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||Superannuation & Vehicle|
|Start Date:||Jan 2021|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2020 08:00|
Project Engineer Civil Structures
Join a recognised civil subcontractor that specialise in large scale concrete structures from Roads, Bridges, Level Crossings, Bypass's and road upgrades throughout Victoria.
Several opportunities have now become available within the company for what will be a massive 2021 for upcoming project pipeline. With several projects due to commence 2x Project Engineers are now welcomed to join the team on a full time basis and be allocated to projects up to $15 Million in concrete civil structures
Responsibilities of the role include
- Managing works packages, co-ordinating design and build changes with stakeholders and managing commercial risk and negotiation.
- Ability to manage projects whilst ensuring trades are supported.
- Supervision, ensure QA, ordering, invoicing, reporting etc are completed
- Understanding concrete structures from Reo, Formwork & Concrete Pour
- Preparation of cost forecasts while ensuring quotas and deadlines are achieved throughout all projects
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Completed education in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years local industry experience in Australia
- Compatible experience in civil infrastructure / concrete structures with understanding of: level crossings, brides, freeways, bypass's, upgrades & expansions as a must
- Management and technical lead for concrete, formwork structures, foundations, retaining structures and temporary works projects in complex environments.
- Problem solving deliverables & OH&S leadership skills.
- Salary offered based on experience between $120,000- $140,000 + Superannuation + Vehicle + Extras
- Join a lively team, priding themselves on recognised projects throughout Victoria
- Strong retention rates for all employees accompanied with internal promotions throughout career
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's