Project Engineer | Civil Structures
|Job Title:||Project Engineer | Civil Structures|
|Location:||Roxburgh Park, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Start Date:||August 2020|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 16:02|
Project Engineer Civil Structures
A busy civil subcontractor with a focus on civil structures that specialise in all aspects of formwork and concreting from freeway bridges and upgrades to metro rail projects. Joining a working relationship with some of the leading contractors here in Melbourne
As an experienced Project Engineer, you will report directly to the board of Directors whilst overseeing several components to the business and role.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Ability to manage multiple projects whilst ensuring trades are supported and managed.
- Supervision of engineers ensure QA, ordering, invoicing, reporting etc are completed
- Understanding concrete structures from Reo, Formwork & Concrete Pour
- Preparation of cost forecasts while ensuring quotas and deadlines are achieved throughout all projects
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2.5+ years within the civil infrastructure space with direct exposure concrete structures including, level crossings, brides & freeways
- Full working rights in Australia with license
- Established relationships to local market
- Salary offered based on experience between $80,000- $95,000 + Superannuation
- Security in full time employment with established civil contractor
- Work some of Melbourne's largest projects in civil structures with ongoing works confirmed
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's