Project Coordinator | Precast
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator | Precast|
|Location:||Melton South, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start required|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 15:17|
Are you a driven individual with a passion for the precast subcontract space and a can-do-attitude?! I'd like to speak to you!!!
Leading the market with established relationships whilst continuing to grow, I'm currently working with an established precast company just 35 minutes from Melbourne's CBD.
Now seeking a skilled Contract Administrator / Project Coordinator to join the team on a full-time basis for an immediate start.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversee commercial jobs from drawings to production phase.
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 20+ team members on site, with the ability to achieve outcomes and troubleshooting onsite issues.
- Lead by example with previous experience in a similar role offering ability to clearly deliver communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
- Demonstrated local experience in a similar role working with precast
- Roll out OHS & start-ups for new employees / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of site meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- You must have at least 3+ years industry experience as a Contracts Administrator or a Project Coordinator in the Australian Precast market
- Sound knowledge of planning and identifying variations through scheduling etc
- The ability to overcome challenges with a reputable delivery history and supporting references.
- Experience liaising with subcontractors, leading hands and staff in an approachable manner.
- Opportunity to progress your career and work on interesting and challenging projects
- Deliver a diverse range of commercial projects including apartments, commercial offices and education projects within precast.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will be offered an attractive salary package of up to $95,000 on a fulltime basis.
- Working with a market leader in precast deliveries throughout Victoria
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Coordinator | Formwork Structures
AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum
Project Manager | Structural Steel | Residential & Commercial
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + Vehicle
Operations Manager | Steel Subcontractor
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + Vehicle, Bonus structure,
Estimator | Concrete Structures
Dandenong South, Victoria
AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum