Project Coordinator | Formwork Structures
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator | Formwork Structures|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 14:40|
Leading the market with formwork and major structural developments here in Melbourne, my client is now seeking an experience Project Coordinator with a demonstrated career within concrete formwork
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversee commercial jobs from drawings to delivery.
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 25+ team members on site, with the ability to achieve outcomes and troubleshooting onsite issues.
- Lead by example with previous experience in a similar role offering ability to clearly deliver communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
- Roll out OHS & start-ups for new employees / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of site meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- You must have at least 3+ years industry experience as a Contracts Administrator or a Project Coordinator in the Australian formwork market
- Sound knowledge of planning and identifying variations through scheduling etc
- The ability to overcome challenges with a reputable delivery history and supporting references.
- Experience liaising with subcontractors, leading hands and staff in an approachable manner.
- Opportunity to progress your career and work on interesting and challenging projects
- Deliver a diverse range of commercial projects including apartments, commercial offices and education projects
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will be offered an attractive salary of up to $95,000 salary package offering a fulltime opportunity joining a successful and driven team
- Working with a market leader in structural concrete projects throughout Victoria
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's