Project Coordinator - Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - Concrete Structures|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 16:51|
Join a Concrete Specialist delivering the 'full concrete package' here in Melbourne! If you are interested in progressing your career a fulltime role is now available for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a reputable structures specialist working heavily within the tier 2-3 space.
You will need a minimum of 5+ years operating as a Project Coordinator and experience delivering ideally concrete packages throughout Melbourne including, formwork, concrete pumping, footings, slabs, columns, shotcrete, walls, precast panels over the construction sector.
With several projects due to commence on Melbourne's South East you will hold broad experience across your commercial & residential portfolio. Projects include Aged Care,mixed-use retail centre/ office space & hospital development alongside multi-level apartments & warehouse developments. Your ability to coordinate across multiple projects at one time will be highly regarded upon application.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinate daily, weekly & monthly work schedules, construction programs and planned workload.
- Planning and project programming ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Ordering of materials, scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
- Ensure all workers hold the required certificates, licenses, and competencies.
- Undertake and perform mandatory onsite audits and inspections as specified in the Construction Management Plan.
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- 5+ years' experience in a FRP coordination role or similar
- Relevant qualifications and reflective time in role a must
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 150 employees.
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager & Managing Director you will be offered an attractive salary between $100,00-$125,000 +superannuation
- Quarterly staff events, BBQs, social events with a supportive management team
- Monday - Saturday roster with rotating Saturdays available based on contract (RDOs included)
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's