|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 09:30|
About the Company
My client is a successful, nationally renowned insurance builder with a fantastic name in the industry. They look after small and large insurance claims and are based in the South East of Melbourne. This company is made up of a small, close-knit team who genuinely enjoy what they do and have a supportive, fun and inclusive team environment.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the daily administration and service of insurance claims across VIC, liaising with technicians, clients and updating relevant databases. This position is office based and you will be looking after schools, domestic aand commercial jobs. The successful candidate will be an all-rounder that is very driven and tech savvy.
Why You Want To Work Here
- Fantastic bunch of people who genuinely enjoy the industry and love coming to work every day
- This is a company that truely cares about its people and looks after staff like family
- Cake on your birthday, bonuses, regular team bonding activities
- Large national company, strong financial foundations
- Many opportunities within the business
- MUST HAVE high volume administration within the construction industry
- Highly favourable; experience in construction insurance
- Experience in managing various stakeholders
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and construction methodology
- Shows initiative and possesses problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates effective communication both written and verbal
- Remains in control when dealing with difficult situations or changing tasks
- MUST HAVE permanent work rights and live locally
If this sounds like you, please submit an up to date copy of your cv to Charlotte or call me on 0447 056 001 for a confidential discussion. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Due to the high volume of expected applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's